2/15/11

Pinky swear

shirt: ann taylor, skirt: loft, boots: urban outfitters, scarf: borrowed from mom

This was my Valentine's Day outfit and a second attempt for a "monochromatic monday."  Unfortunately, I don't have pink tights or pink shoes, but I promise to work on it after the 30 for 30 challenge is over.  

Did everyone have a nice V-Day?  Mr. Pbr and I went on a five mile hike and then stared at each other sleepily (we were so worn out) over  a nice dinner out.  It was a good day and the weather was perfect.  I guess I got a little sun, because in a few of the outfit pictures we took (the ones I did NOT include) my face is as pink as the rest of my outfit.  I should've posted them to complete the monochromatic look... oh well.  

I've got a busy week ahead of me, but I'll do my best to keep up with my 30 for 30 posts.  Wedding planning, book club meetings and a couple of huge work events have my head spinning! 

1 comment:

  1. Ahh you are so smart--I totally forgot to include something pink in my 30 choices! So I was stuck wearing purple for Vday, close enough, right?

    Owenandchelsey.blogspot.com (fellow 30x30 remixer)

    ReplyDelete