2/2/11

day dreams



cardigan: old navy, shirt: loft, skirt: forever 21, shoes (not pictured): anne klein (salvaged and gifted)

Yesterday was cold and rainy and, lucky for me, I had the day off.  I really didn't even want to leave my bed, so I spent as much time there as possible (as you can see).  I did manage a couple of trips- one to meet with a friend/ possible wedding photographer and to see the proofs of our wedding invitations.  Off days have become wedding planning days.  On that note, I'd like to share a couple of pictures we took over the weekend.  I'm calling them our mock engagement photos.





And amazingly enough- you can't see the remote in any of these.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Those photographs of the two of you together are really sweet. Have "fun" (?) wedding planning! My husband and I got married in City Hall and then had a religious ceremony in Greece a year later, planned by my mom-in-law...so I've never experienced planning a wedding. I hope it isn't too stressful!

    ReplyDelete