2/18/11

Dressing up casual Friday







cardigan and jeans: target, shoes: nine west, necklace and belt: ann taylor

Okay, so you want to wear your comfie clothes to work on Friday?  Jeans and a cardigan can go to work with some heels, a necklace and a nice belt.  It took me a long time to learn this however.  After enough "wow, your dressed casual today"s, I learned to leave the Nikes at home and that they don't really mean "casual Friday."

I know that this is supposed to be the Winter version of 30 for 30, but I'm not sure the weather we're experiencing here in Atlanta this week can be referred to as winter.  It's up to 70 degrees and I'm contemplating how to remix a wool skirt.  Something's not right.  I guess I'll just have to sweat it out.

1 comment:

  1. i envy you the weather
    im freezing in prague:)xoxo

    ReplyDelete