cardigan and jeans: target, shirt: loft, scarf: t.j.maxx (?), boots: target
I'll be honest, this cardigan was not in my original 30 items (gasp). I have replaced a dress. There was really no need for me to include 6 dresses in the mix, but there was a good reason for throwing another cardigan in there and that reason is called weather. I didn't plan very well. I have what I like to call "Heather's birthday syndrome" in which one forgets that it's still going to be cold in February. I named this syndrome after my friend who optimistically plans outdoor events for her February 9th birthday.
Also, my outfit isn't very inspiring today, but the light coming through my dining room window was, so I've tried to capture that for you guys. I've provided an image below to show which dress will be put away. (it's the one with the big red "x" through it, but wouldn't it be funny if it weren't?)
On another note:
Yesterday, Amy of the blog In My Closet tagged me in a post to receive 2 blogger awards
The requirement of these awards is for me to share 7 things about myself and then to tag 7 others to do the same. So here goes:
1. I am getting married in 2 weeks from today (at a courthouse) and then having a family reception in April.
2. I have had type 1 diabetes since age 9 and take up to 5 shots a day.
3. I lived in a house with 3 very messy dudes in Newcastle, England for 10 months during college.
4. I love moving. The longest I've ever stayed in one place (even as a child) is about a year and a half- I've moved over 30 times in my 30 years.
5. I detest mayonnaise. More than anything in the world.
6. I can't pronounce the word mirror. I spell it out instead (so i pronounce it m-i-r-r-o-r) or avoid saying it all together. It can be a challenge. In a store I have to sometimes ask a sales associate where I can see my reflection.
7. I was a competitive swimmer for about 10 years of my life, but now I prefer running and biking. About once a year though I crave long distance swimming.
And now I'd like to tag:
Melissa of Our Great Adventure
Laura of Laura Brock in the Burbs
Kimmie of Blue Paper Lanterns
Patty of Working it Out
Marie of Hand in Hand
Brittney of A Day in the Life Too
Danielle of Another Blog
I can't wait to learn more about these awesome girls!