2/8/11

monochromatic "monday"





jacket: ross, dress and shoes: target, necklace: loehmans

Okay, so it's not actually Monday in the real world, but because my work week runs Tuesday through Saturday, Tuesdays are the equivalent.  I often find myself wanting to wear all 1 color on the first day of the week- maybe it's easier?  maybe it's my way of mentally preparing for a week of routine, sameness?  Well, whatever the case is, "monochromatic monday" certainly has a nice ring and perhaps I'll keep it around for a while.  Maybe I'll do pink next week for Valentine's Day.  You should come back and check it out as it will probably be your only chance to ever see me in all pink.  

My only regret is that I didn't include any gray shoes in my 30 for 30.  Next time.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/08/2011

    "Monochromatic monday" we be a great segment and I can't wait to see how many outfit you come up with. This outfit is very pretty with all the steel blue! Great color choice!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the color scheme :) pretty.

    ReplyDelete