6/16/11

Tired eyes

shirt: Target, skirt: Loft, shoes: Target

I've been trying a new thing with my blog this go round.  Instead of taking my pictures at the end of my work day when my clothes are wrinkled and my hair is limp, I've been taking them first thing in the morning.  So if you've been thinking that I look really tired recently, you're correct.  These are pre-coffee pictures, people.  I'm surprised I can even operate a camera. 

Today my shoe broke.  I'm beginning to think there is some sort of pattern at play... during the first week of my last 30 for 30, my boot broke.  So I may be switching out these brown shoes for a similar pair if I can't find a way to fix the strap.  I'm not cheating, I swear.  Clearly, I just love my shoes to death.  This is actually the third pair of these that I've owned (and now the third pair that has broken).  I don't think I'll be lucky enough to find the same pair again... (the first were on clearance at Target, the second pair was given to me by a friend who bought hers also on clearance and then never wore them, the third pair was new on the rack at goodwill 2 years later, so surely my luck has run out).  If you see a pair of these in an 8.5, 9 or 9.5, please buy them.  I will reimburse you.

No comments:

Post a Comment