11/26/10

Number 18




Blazer: Gap, Dress: Tucker for Target, Boots: Target

I hope everyone has had a great Thanksgiving. I'm stuffed and if I ever see another pie again it may be too soon. But I can imagine changing my mind between now and breakfast...

I'm in a bit of a remixing slump and I'm pretty sure it's due to lack of organization. In cleaning the house to prepare for tday guests, I crammed lots of loose ends into my bedroom and piled stray pieces of clothing in laundry baskets. Finding this ensemble today was a bit of a challenge. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have a chance to sort things out again and start fresh.

Twelve days left and I still have 2 items that haven't been worn and I'm beginning to think I shouldn't have included them. Does anyone else have any regrets in a piece they picked out?

No comments:

Post a Comment